We are located on the grounds of the Taranaki Aviation, Transport and Technology Museum, New Plymouth.
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 10.00 am until 2 pm depending on what the activity is.
Co-ordinator: Paul Coulton email@example.com 027 7413249
The “North Taranaki Community Men’s Shed” provides a place where people gather, are valued and share opportunities together for eduction, socialisation, companionship, physical health and personal well being.
All are welcome. Joining Fee: $10 per year
The Men’s Shed will be a fully equipped workshop where skilled and unskilled men can share time with each other, swap yarns and work on personal projects and together on community projects.
The North Taranaki Community Men’s Shed is a Registered Charitable Trust.
How do I join ?
Simply fill out the membership form and post or deliver it with your $10 to the following address:
North Taranaki Community Men’s Shed,
The shed is a place for:
- Men of all ages
- Retired men looking to be social
- Learning new skills and honing old skills
- Sharing company and having something to work on while contributing to the community
- Great tools, interesting projects
- Pursuing hobbies, pastimes and interests
- Making gifts
- Contributing to the community
- Feeling projective
- Members’ personal projects
- Making and designing new toys for sale and donation to hospitals, refuges and toy libraries
- Repairing old toys
- Making, designing, repairing small items of furniture
- Making and designing ‘one off’ projects for community needs
- Painting, sanding, assembling, decorating, mending and tracing patterns
- Plus many other activities to be enjoyed
- Projects away from the shed ie. helping those less fortunate
- Men’s health issue forums